AgeWell New York covers non-emergency transportation to and from medical appointments that are part of your care plan.
Call toll-free at 1-877-242-7302 to schedule or confirm ALL transportation.
- NEW transportation requests are accepted Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Please remember to call 72 hours prior to your appointment to schedule a trip.
- Have this information ready when you call:
- Your Member ID number (on your ID Card)
- Information about your provider’s office
- Provider name, address, phone number
- Date and time of appointment
- Please allow 60 minutes for pick-up time if your return trip was not scheduled in advance. We always try to pick you up as soon as possible.
- Please do not call the driver or transportation company directly.
- If you have not been picked up on time, or are unhappy with your transport, please call 1-877-242-7302. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service.
- Evening and weekend requests should only be for discharges and requests for return trips from previously booked appointments.
For your safety, please note the following:
- The driver will escort you from your apartment door into the ambulette and then into the medical facility. This process will be repeated on your return trip.
- It is important that your safety belt remain fastened at all times while you are in the ambulette.
- You are prohibited from changing your seat in the ambulette at any time.
- You must immediately report any accidents or injuries to AgeWell New York staff.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at 1-866-237-3210 (TTY/TDD 1-800-662-1220).
Members may be liable for the cost of services not authorized by their care team.