Taking Care of our Members
AgeWell New York’s health plans are designed to preserve your physical independence and promote healthy living and enhanced quality of life. An AgeWell New York care manager or wellness coach works with you, your family, caregivers and physicians to bring you the care you need to feel well and live well at home. We have a large network of quality doctors and providers in the communities where you live.
Our plans serve the needs of members in the New York Metropolitan area including Bronx, Brooklyn, Nassau, New York, Queens and Westchester counties. CareWell is also available in Suffolk County.
AgeWell New York:
- Works closely with your family and caregivers to get you the care you need
- Answers your questions in a timely manner
- Pays attention to the quality of your care through experienced nurse care managers and other health professionals
- Offers transportation services to get to medical appointments on time
- Listens carefully to your concerns and resolves your issues