Mail Order Pharmacy
The Mail Order pharmacy service through Elixir Pharmacy, provides you with an opportunity to save money and receive a 90-day supply of your maintenance medications mailed directly to your front door.
Some other benefits of using our Mail-Order service include:
- Receiving a 90-day supply of maintenance medication after enrolling in Elixir’s auto-refill program, you automatically receive a new 90-day supply after you have used 70% of your current order
- Delivery to your home
- Being able to speak with a knowledgeable registered pharmacist about your medications 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- No shipping and handling fees
- And most of all, a less expensive way to obtain your maintenance medication without a trip to the pharmacy
The cost of your maintenance drug depends on the Formulary Tier in which it falls and if you receive Low Income Subsidy.
- Go to elixirsolutions.com
- Click register now
- Create your member profile
Once registered you can:
- Select your shipping preferences
- Add a credit card to your account
- Change your personal information
- Order and track refills in your account
- View your order history
REGISTER BY PHONE Enroll via telephone at 1-866-909-5170 or TTY 711 (Mon–Fri 8:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m., and Sat 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.)
REGISTER BY MAIL Complete enrollment form and mail to Elixir at: 7835 Freedom Ave NW, North Canton, OH 44720
Have your physician electronically prescribe (e-prescribe) your refills via the internet. Call or fax your next 90 day prescription: Call Center 1-866-909-5170 │ TTY 711 │ Fax 1-866-909-5171
If you have any questions about this letter or the Mail-Order service, please call AgeWell New York at 1-866-237-3210 or TTY 1-800-662-1220 Contact Hours: Hours are 7 days a week from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. Note: From April 1 to September 30, we may use alternate technologies on Weekends and Federal holidays. You can also visit us online at agewellnewyork.com. If you would prefer this information in different languages, please call our Member Services Department.