Inflation Reduction Act
Starting January 1, 2023, The Inflation Reduction Act will allow beneficiaries to obtain:
- Part D covered adult vaccines recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) for a $0 copay without being subject to a deductible.
- Part D covered insulin products will adjudicate with the following maximum copayments* without being subject to deductible:
- One-month supply: $35
- Two-month supply: $70
- Three-month supply: $105
- *Note: normal adjudication copayments will apply but members will only pay a maximum of $35/per month.
- Covered insulin includes only those insulin-containing products that are normally covered under AgeWell’s Part D formulary, approved via coverage determination or appeal process or subject to transition fill policy.
- These will include new adult vaccines and covered insulin products that become available during the plan year.