2020 Health Plan Options
Affordable and quality health care coverage includes getting what you need to improve and maintain your overall health and well-being. AgeWell New York’s well-made plans strive to provide you with health care coverage to support your health and independence, save you money, and give you flexibility in choosing a health plan that’s right for you.
Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans
- All original Medicare benefits. (Part A and B)
- Full prescription drug coverage. (Part D)
- Access to supplemental benefits above what Original Medicare covers.
- Preventive care and services to reduce emergency room visits and hospital admissions.
- Access to a large network of physicians, hospitals and specialty services in your community.
- AgeWell New York professional care team including doctors, nurses and social workers to help optimize your health care coverage and access to services.
In order to obtain information about AgeWell New York’s plan ratings or for more information about Medicare benefits and services, including general information or Part D, contact 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) 24 hours per day, 7 days per week (TTY 1-877-486-2048) or visit their website at http://www.medicare.gov.
Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plan (MAPD) for Medicare eligible beneficiaries.
FeelWell (Special Needs Plan)
For Medicare beneficiaries who are also covered by Medicaid (dual eligibles) and live in the community.
CareWell (Institutional Special Needs Plan)
Designed for Medicare beneficiaries who require long term nursing care.
Managed Long Term Care (MLTC) Plan
Managed Long Term Care (MLTC)
Health and long term care services at home or in the community for those who are chronically ill or disabled.