2020 Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans
Our Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans serves a designated group of Medicare beneficiaries who may have chronic medical conditions, reside in a skilled nursing care facility, or may also have both Medicare and Medicaid coverage. These plans provide all the coverage of traditional Medicare, plus more personalized care with additional benefits and services and include;
- All original Medicare benefits. (Part A and B)
- Full prescription drug coverage. (Part D)
- Access to supplemental benefits above what Original Medicare covers.
- Preventive care and services to reduce emergency room visits and hospital admissions.
- Access to a large network of physicians, hospitals and specialty services in your community.
- AgeWell New York professional care team including doctors, nurses and social workers to help optimize your health care coverage and access to services.
If you or a loved one are Medicare Eligible, an AgeWell New York Medicare Advantage Plan might be the answer to get the coverage you need, without the worry of cost. We also have plans that will work with your Medicaid coverage, to give you the added coverage to aid in maintaining and enhancing wellness.
Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans
Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plan (MAPD) for Medicare eligible beneficiaries.
FeelWell (Special Needs Plan)
For Medicare beneficiaries who are also covered by Medicaid (dual eligibles) and live in the community.
CareWell (Institutional Special Needs Plan)
Designed for Medicare beneficiaries who require long term nursing care.
AgeWell New York Advantage Plus (HMO D-SNP)
Coordinated community based long term care services and access to both Medicare and Medicaid benefits, under a single managed care plan.