CareWell Eligibility & Cost
The monthly plan premium for CareWell (HMO I-SNP) is $0 or up to $36.60*
To join AgeWell New York CareWell (HMO I-SNP) you must:
- Be entitled to Medicare Part A and enrolled in Medicare Part B
- Live in the AgeWell New York service area: Bronx, Kings (Brooklyn), Queens, New York, Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester Counties
- Do not have End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) – permanent kidney disease requiring dialysis or a kidney transplant – except under certain limited circumstances.
- Do not have Hospice at time of enrollment.
- Reside in an AgeWell New York contracted long term nursing care facility.
If you get extra help from Medicare to help pay for your Medicare prescription drug plan costs, your monthly plan premium (monthly plan payment) will be lower than what it would be if you did not get extra help from Medicare. The amount of extra help you get will determine your total monthly plan premium as a member of our plan.
This table shows you what your monthly plan premium will be if you get extra help.
*This does not include any Medicare Part B premium you may have to pay.