AgeWell New York Advantage Plus Eligibility & Cost
The monthly plan premium for the AgeWell New York Advantage Plus (HMO D-SNP) Plan is $0 per month.
To join AgeWell New York Advantage Plus (HMO D-SNP) you must:
- Be entitled to Medicare Part A
- Be enrolled in Medicare Part B
- Live in the AgeWell New York service area: Bronx, Kings (Brooklyn), Queens, New York, Nassau and Westchester Counties
- Are eligible for Managed Long Term Care (MLTC)
- Are 18 years of age or older.
- Are able to stay safely at home at the time you join the plan.
- Are eligible for nursing home level of care at the time of enrollment.
- Need one of the following Community Based Long Term Care Services (CBLTCS) for more than 120 days from the date you join our plan
- Nursing services in the home
- Therapies in the home
- Home health aide services
- Personal care services in the home
- Adult day health care
- Private Duty Nursing
- Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Services
- Do not have hospice at time of enrollment.