AgeWell New York Advantage Plus Member Enrollment
STEP 1: Determine your eligibility
- You are entitled to Medicare Part A, enrolled in Medicare Part B and have full Medicaid benefits.
- Eligible for Managed Long term Care (MLTC) with conflict free assessment completed.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You live in our service area which includes New York (Manhattan), Bronx, Queens, Kings (Brooklyn), Nassau, or Westchester counties.
- Are able to stay safely at home at the time you join the plan.
- Are receiving nursing home level of care at the time of enrollment
- Do not have hospice at time of enrollment.
- Need one of the following Community Based Long Term Care Services (CBLTCS) for more than 120 days from the date you join our plan:
- Nursing services in the home
- Therapies in the home
- Home health aide services
- Personal care services in the home
- Adult day health care,
- Private Duty Nursing, or
- Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Services
STEP 2: Review all Plan Materials
- 2021 Summary of Benefits (Spanish Summary of Benefits coming soon)
- 2021 Welcome Letter
- 2021 Scope of Appointment
- 2021 Legal Authority Witness Form
- 2021 MAPD Appointment of Representative
STEP 3: Join the AgeWell New York family
- Contact AgeWell New York directly at 1- 866-237-3210 or visit our website at www.agewellnewyork.com to obtain information about our Medicaid Advantage Plus (MAP) plan and/or speak to a Senior Benefits Advisor to learn more about MAP coverage and eligibility.
- If you or a loved one are new to home care services, also known as Community Based Long Term Services (CBLTS), or have not received CBLTS for more than 45 days, then a Conflict-Fee Evaluation will be needed prior to enrollment. AgeWell New York can assist you in scheduling your evaluation.
- If you currently receive home care services, also known as Community Based Long Term Services (CBLTS), from a Managed Long Term Care Plan (MLTC), a Conflict-Free Evaluation is not required. Please contact AgeWell New York directly at 1-866-237-3210 to speak with a Senior Benefits Advisor or visit our website at www.agewellnewyork.com. (Note: You must be entitled to Medicare Part A, enrolled in Medicare Part B, and have full Medicaid with Community Based Long Term Services.)