LiveWell Member Enrollment
STEP 1: Determine your eligibility
To join AgeWell New York you must:
- Be entitled to Medicare Part A
- Be enrolled in Medicare Part B
- Live in the AgeWell New York service area: Bronx, Kings (Brooklyn), Queens, New York, Nassau or Westchester Counties
STEP 2: Review all Plan Materials
- 2022 LiveWell Summary of Benefits Englishopens PDF file
- 2022 LiveWell Summary of Benefits Spanishopens PDF file
- 2022 Welcome Letteropens PDF file
- 2022 Legal Authority Witness Formopens PDF file
- 2022 MAPD Appointment of Representativeopens PDF file
STEP 3: Join the AgeWell New York family
- Medicare beneficiaries may enroll through the CMS Medicare online enrollment center located at www.medicare.gov.
- Over the phone with an enrollment counselor and one of our benefits advisors will be happy to assist in your enrollment. Just call 1- 866-237-3210 (TTY for the hearing impaired 1-800-662-1220), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
- Enroll by mail. Download our 2022 Enrollment Formopens PDF file and 2022 Attestation Formopens PDF file if applicable.
- Complete the enrollment form by selecting the plan in which you would like to enroll; choose only one plan.
- Review the whole application and complete the form, paying special attention to everything in the “Important Information” sections of the form.
- Sign and date the complete enrollment application, and mail it to us at: AgeWell New York, Attention: Enrollment Department, 1991 Marcus Ave—Suite M201, Lake Success, NY 11042