Here are 5 simple and easy steps to perform Proper Hand Washing Technique
Follow these simple steps to protect not only yourself but also the people around you from disease causing germs and microbes. Cleanliness starts with each one of us. So, let’s commit ourselves to fighting against these viruses and bacteria. We are stronger than them! With Soap, Water and 20 Seconds, we can eliminate them from our hands and prevent them from spreading.
- WET your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- LATHER your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- SCRUB your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- RINSE your hands well under clean, running water.
- DRY your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.