2023 Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans
Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans
- All original Medicare benefits. (Part A and B)
- Full prescription drug coverage. (Part D)
- Access to supplemental benefits above what Original Medicare covers.
- Preventive care and services to reduce emergency room visits and hospital admissions.
- Access to a large network of physicians, hospitals and specialty services in your community.
- AgeWell New York professional care team including doctors, nurses and social workers.
In order to obtain information about AgeWell New York’s plan ratings or for more information about Medicare benefits and services, including general information or Part D, contact 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) 24 hours per day, 7 days per week (TTY 1-877-486-2048) or visit their website at http://www.medicare.gov.
If you have any questions regarding your plan materials, please call member services at 1-866-237-3210 TTY/TDD 1-800-662-1220. All plan materials and information are available upon request in a different language or alternate formats such as large print.