Enroll/Become a Member
To enroll in one of AgeWell New York’s Medicare Advantage plans, see below.
STEP 1: Determine your eligibility
To join AgeWell New York you must:
- Be entitled to Medicare Part A
- Be enrolled in Medicare Part B
- Live in the AgeWell New York service area: New York (Manhattan), Bronx, Kings (Brooklyn), Queens, Suffolk, Nassau and Westchester Counties
- Not have End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) – permanent kidney disease requiring dialysis or a kidney transplant – except under certain limited circumstances
- Additional eligibility criteria apply for Special Needs Plans (SNP)
STEP 2: Review plan materials
Visit Member materials
STEP 3: Join the AgeWell New York family
AgeWell New York tries to fit your lifestyle, so you can choose to enroll one of these ways:
- Medicare beneficiaries may enroll through the CMS Medicare online enrollment center located at opens in a new windowwww.medicare.gov.
- Over the phone with an enrollment counselor. One of our benefits advisors will be happy to assist in your enrollment. Just call 1-866-586-8044 (TTY for the hearing impaired 1-800-662-1220).
- During a free appointment with a benefits advisor, who is a licensed sales agent, you can discuss any questions or concerns that you have. The appointment is at no obligation to you. All you have to do is call 1-866-586-8044 (TTY for the hearing impaired 1-800-662-1220).
- Enroll by mail. Simply download our 2019 Enrollment Form and 2019 Attestationn if applicable.
- Complete the enrollment form by selecting the plan in which you would like to enroll; choose only one plan.
- Review the form, making sure it is complete and that you have read the whole application, paying special attention to everything in the “Important Information” sections of the form.
- Sign and date the complete enrollment application, and mail it to us at:
AgeWell New York
Attention: Enrollment Department,
1991 Marcus Ave- Suite M201
Lake Success, NY 11042.
- If you have any questions, please call AgeWell New York’s Customer Service Department at 1-866-586-8044. (TTY for the hearing impaired 1-800-662-1220)
AgeWell New York renews its contract with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) annually. Benefits beyond the current contract year are not guaranteed. Medicare beneficiaries may enroll in AgeWell New York plans through the CMS Medicare online enrollment center located at opens in a new windowwww.medicare.gov. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium unless paid for by the State Medical Assistance Program. The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply.Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year.