Supporting our mental and emotional health is important during this time as we stay indoors and maintain social distancing.
Here are a few recommended activities you can do from the comfort of your couch.
- 32 National Parks you can explore from the Grand Canyon to Yellowstone: https://www.cbsnews.com/…/coronavirus-is-closing-national-…/
- New York Public Library is offering more than 300,000 e-books and audiobooks available for free: https://www.nypl.org/books-music-movies/ebookcentral
- Museums are offering free virtual tours: https://www.travelandleisure.com/…/museums-with-virtual-tou…
- Metropolitan Opera: Nightly Met Opera Streams: https://www.metopera.org/
- Zoos are bringing their animals online: https://www.inquirer.com/health/coronavirus/coronavirus-covid19-zoos-closed-philadelphia-elmwood-park-cape-may-animals-20200319.html
- NPR is compiling a list of live virtual concerts to watch: https://www.npr.org/2020/03/17/816504058/a-list-of-live-virtual-concerts-to-watch-during-the-coronavirus-shutdow
- NASA has put their entire collection of images, sounds, and videos of galaxies, planets, and space missions online, publicly accessible and copyright free for anyone to view or use. https://www.nasa.gov/